Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Merging Subscription - Small Office and Premium VPN

I previously have a subscription on one account (For this purposes, let's name it ACCOUNT A: subscribed with Bitdefender Family Pack, which is now expired) and Bitdefender VPN Premium (which is still active). I bought another subscription (Bitdefender Small Office Security), but cannot activate it on that account (ACCOUNT A) (says "this account manages another personal subscription").

So I was forced to create a new account (ACCOUNT B) just to activate the new subscription(Bitdefender Small Office Security).

How can I use the Bitdefender Premium VPN on the new account (ACCOUNT B) I created? Thanks

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

I will tag bitdefender staff and they will check on your central account and help you regarding your query. Kindly wait for their reply.

@Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hi @Signal,

I have replied to your private message, but i'll post the information here as well, as it may prove useful for other members in the future:

The Premium VPN and Small Office Security antivirus cannot be activated in the same Central account, because the VPN license is designed to be paired with the other home user solutions and can be used on maximum 10 devices at once. Bitdefender Small Office Security sits at the border between portfolios and can be considered an entry-level business solution, designed for small enterprises. It can also be purchased with a variation of 20 devices, for example. The basic VPN version included by default in this antivirus offers up to 500mb of daily traffic per device, whereas the version included in the other home solutions (Internet Security, Total Security, etc.) offers 200mb only. The two VPNs do not have the same configuration.

Thus, in order to run a Premium VPN license in the same account with Small Office Security, a special license was designed, called Premium VPN for Business and it will be suggested in the shopping cart, when ordering a Small Office Security package, but can be purchased directly from Central as well.

The second option would be to switch between accounts, whenever you require VPN coverage. You can switch to the Central account where the VPN is active, by following the steps described in the article below:

Should you decide to keep the Small Office Security subscription type in the future, you can also purchase the Premium VPN for Business when the current Premium VPN expires.

Let us know if you have any questions or if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user