Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi All, My son's pc got Trojan.MSILZilla.19190 as detected by BitDefender system full scan and Goo

Hi All,

My son's pc got Trojan.MSILZilla.19190 as detected by BitDefender system full scan and Google will not allow use of his email until the malware is cleaned. Do u know any service to clean above?

Missing his roblox & fortnite games

Many Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank you mrmirakhur for your prompt responce. Well deserved top responder!

Issue not resolved Trojan.MSILZilla.19190 still there after bitdefender full system scan.

I performed all the tasks as you have advised. This did not resolve the problem. I had contacted Bitdefender support prior to contacting expert community and they have now responded. Whilst working for a fix, I have been asked to do the following:

use Task Scheduler to remove the following scheduled tasks:

dialersvc32

dialersvc64

( I could not find the above tasks. Could they have been removed as part of what mrmirakhur suggested? dont know)

Also use the Registry Editor to remove the the following registry values

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\dialerstager

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SoftwareWOW6432Node\dialerstager

(I was able to find these values and delete them this morning. Bitdefender full system scan could not find the above Trojan anylonger but found Gen:Variant.Tedy.10842 again failed disenfection)

I am waiting for Bitdefender Support responce

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Well this is weird, persisting infection one after the other.

And also since none of the other portable scanners were able to find the threat makes it a suspection of false positive.

Your best help will be to reach out to malware researchers through support regarding this.

Since you already have contacted bitdefender support, I would request you to generate BDsysLog (https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1922/) and share it with the support department so that they can further share the same with malware researchers.

Is it somehow possible for you to share the virustotal link for the detection of Gen:Variant.Tedy.10842 that was found on your device.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)