Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to disable the vpn perminantly?

Options

Hi. sorry I'm new to this forum so please bare with me. I have installed a paid version of BD on my s20 phone and the vpn is constantly giving notifications and connecting without asking first. I think I've disabled the auto connect but it stills appears? Is there any way I can just bin this royal pain in the @#* before I just bin BD completely and head back to kaspersky? Any help much appreciated folks.

I've read some reply from BD that it's a built in function for our protection, that's fine but I think we should have better and clearer control on how and when it works etc. I doubt there's an easy answer and I'll just end up uninstalling it.

Thanks again! Stu.

Best Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Kindly contact bitdefender mobile support team directly by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Stuit

Hello.

I'm an owner of Samsung Galaxy A22 5G with Android 11.

Open Bitdefender Mobile Security. Go to Settings and under "VPN", switch off "Quick VPN Access" and "Open Wi-Fi warning".

Then, open your mobile phone and go to Settings -> Notifications. Now, search for "Bitdefender Security" and switch off "Offers".

That should do the job for you.

If that dind't help, add some screenshots of the issue here in a comment.

Regards.

Answers

• Stuit
    Options

Many thanks for your help! It worked a treat. Thanks again,

Regards ;Stu.