Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN

Options

VPN installed on my desk top computer (windows10) keep getting email asking me to activate my VPN why

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank you for answers will check out links😀

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello @richard chitson,

You are getting this message because your Premium VPN trial expired on 2022/12/18 and the latest code you have purchased was not yet activated.

The standard version is included by default in your Bitdefender product on Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS. It offers 200 MB daily traffic per device. With the Premium VPN subscription, you get unlimited traffic and the option to connect to any available server. The benefits of the Premium version will get unlocked once you activate the subscription.

I have noticed that you have purchased a bundle order for Internet Security and Premium VPN. You have redeemed your activation code for the antivirus protection, but the activation code for the Premium VPN is still not activated. Check the confirmation email received after the purchase, there you will find this activation code and you can redeem it in Central to activate the Premium VPN subscription as well. Once activated, you will no longer receive these reminders.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user