Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Location Of Log Files In BD Total Security On Windows 11?

Options

I am using Bitdefender Total Security. Using Windows 11. Can you please tell me what folder and file name I would be able to find log files containing Firewall logs of problems and also log files from Antivirus scans and Online Threat Preventions, etc. I do not see anything in the UI that can show me log files. When I look at the User Guide for this product, there are multiple references to the "Scan log", but it does not tell me how to browse the scan log.

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

You may find logs in below stated directory on your PC

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Bitdefender\Desktop\Profiles\Logs

Make sure your hidden files option is enabled to locate the respective logs folder.

To enable hidden files, kindly check below stated link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files-0320fe58-0117-fd59-6851-9b7f9840fdb2

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• ajer
    edited December 2022
    Options

I do not have the log files in those folders. I have view settings set to see hidden files, but not operating System files. So, I should be able to see them. I use a program called "Agent Ransack" to easily search my whole C drive for any file or folder name. Searched for "Bitdefender" and these are the folders that I found on my C drive:

Which folder do you think I would find log files in.

Then tried searching for folders called "Logs" ... found a whole bunch, but one in a folder called C:\ProgramData\Bitdefender\Desktop\Profiles\

I see several levels more of folders here and then some XML files that I can not open. Are the log files in XML ?