Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Paid In Full For The Entire Package, But Bitdefender VPN Is Not Working. Any Help?

Options
Airplane
edited March 2023 in VPN

I Paid In Full For The Entire Package, But Bitdefender VPN Is Not Working. Any Help?

Answers

• Guilhermesene
    Guilhermesene Defender of the month ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello,

Please contact support. 

Only they have access to your data and can help you solve the problem.

Regards.

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options

Hi @Airplane

In what way is it not working? Is it not loading, is it giving you an error message, or that you reached the end of your daily traffic limit?

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

Be safe, not paranoid.

• VPN WILL NOT WORK. IT IS GIVING ME A DISCONNECT MESSAGE

• Scott
    edited March 2023
    Options

See if this article helps, from the Fix Bitdefender VPN errors on macOS tab.

I'm more about Windows OS, so if needed, @Alexandru_BD may have an idea for you. Or, you can contact support from the link provided by @Guilhermesene above.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

Be safe, not paranoid.

• I WOULD LIKE A TOTAL REFUND. THIS IS NOT WORKING. I AM GETTING ANGRY.

• Scott
    Options

If you wanted to wait until tomorrow, @Alexandru_BD works for Bitdefender, so he could be helpful.

Otherwise, here is the link to get a refund if you're within the 30-day purchase window.

Regards,

Scott

Be safe, not paranoid.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN REPAIR THIS FROM YOUR END?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Airplane,

We can help by providing standard troubleshooting steps that may apply in your situation, but for a more in-depth investigation, it will be necessary to get in touch with the Support engineers, as they have the right tools to diagnose and fix the connectivity issue you have encountered. While I can't assume the root cause, as there's insufficient information to begin with, there are a few common causes of Bitdefender VPN connectivity errors:

• No Internet connection. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet and the connection is stable.
    • Strict firewall software or router’s built-in firewall. Ensure your firewall is not blocking the VPN. If you don’t know whether your router has a dedicated firewall or how to turn it off, check your router’s manual, contact the manufacturer or your ISP.
    • Another VPN app or Proxy is running when you try to connect. In this case, disable the other VPN/Proxy.
    • You are at a public Wi-Fi (hotel, school, office, etc.). Contact the network administrator to try changing firewall settings and allow the VPN connection.
    • Port 443 is blocked. Port 443 UDP must be open in order to use Bitdefender VPN.

However, I can't know for sure if the connectivity issue you encountered is caused by any of these, because connectivity issues are not limited to the above causes. There are more questions to ask, have you tried different servers? what VPN version do you have? what IP is displayed in the interface? does the issue occur on WI-FI or data or both? since when are you experiencing this? All these details must be provided to the Support engineers so they can further assist.

Bitdefender VPN Is Not Working is simply not good enough, we can't possibly know what's happening looking at this sentence alone.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

This post is now closed. Will be reopened when the OP will PM an admin or a mod to reopen it, with a reasonable cause.

Regards.

This discussion has been closed.