Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Cannot Be Installed on Mac Ventura OS

Options

I have Bitdefender installed and running on two of my three Macs with the Ventura OS. It was running on the third Mac with Ventura, until during a renewal hiccup it was uninstalled, and now cannot be re-installed. I was told by Bitdefender Tech that it is a known issue, with the Vebtura OS and Bitdefender is not planning on fixing it since it is an OS issue.

So let me get this straight... No other software I have has had an issue installing on the Ventura OS besides Bitdefender, yet Bitdefender has no plans to fix their installer? That sounds crazy to me.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

You need to be in touch with the support only regarding you query.

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• It was the BitDefender support team that remoted in to my computer for over 30 minutes to try and fix the installation error, gave up, and said it was the Ventura OS and not thier responsibility. I am open to suggestions, and asked the issue be elevated, but have not heard back.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @JimGuglielmo,

I have noticed that the engineers attempted a workaround, but the install failed.

I assume that you requested a refund following this inconvenience? This is the latest update I could find..

Should you wish to proceed with your refund request, please confirm this and our commercial representatives will initiate the process on their end. In the event you wish to continue with Bitdefender, you can follow up on your initial request and ask for an update.

I regret the inconvenience. We have a pinned discussion on this topic and this is indeed a bug yet to be fixed by Apple. The workaround should overcome this issue, but apparently it didn't work in your case and I'm very sorry to hear this.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user