Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to contact Customer support - new password manager with over 800 days on my subscription? HUH

ThaiJay
edited April 2023 in Privacy

How do I contact customer support?

Issue - I have over 800 days left in my subscription and BD says it is going change the product I bought? Take away wallet and have to purchase a password manager?

Not acceptable.

Answers

• I ask this because:

Dear Jay.....,

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender Customer Care.

This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your request, and that we are working on resolving your issue(s) as promptly as possible. Your assigned ticket number is ....... . We advise that you keep this reference number in a safe place for further tracking/follow-up.

Regards,

Bitdefender Customer Care Team

On Fri, 21st Apr 2023 at 7:43 am, .........> wrote:

Q: Please detail your request below.

A: Issue - I have over 800 days left in my subscription and BD says it is going change the product I bought? Take away wallet and have to purchase a password manager?    Not acceptable.

April 21, 2023, 12:38 am - Claudiu S : Hello Jay ....... How may I help you?

April 21, 2023, 12:38 am - Jay ... : Issue - I have over 800 days left in my subscription and BD says it is going change the product I bought? Take away wallet and have to purchase a password manager?

Not acceptable.

April 21, 2023, 12:39 am - Claudiu S : I'm really sorry, there is nothing I can do from my end on that matter.

April 21, 2023, 12:39 am - Jay .... : So who do I need to contact?

April 21, 2023, 12:41 am - Claudiu S : I'm really sorry you can leave a feedback regarding this situation and I will pass it to my seniors

April 21, 2023, 12:41 am - Jay .... : Leave feedback where?

April 21, 2023, 12:41 am - Claudiu S : Here in this chat

April 21, 2023, 12:42 am - Jay .... : So here is the feedback:

Issue - I have over 800 days left in my subscription and BD says it is going change the product I bought? Take away wallet and have to purchase a password manager?

Not acceptable.

April 21, 2023, 12:43 am - Claudiu S : Would there be anything else that I can help you with?

April 21, 2023, 12:43 am - Jay ...... : No

April 21, 2023, 12:43 am - Claudiu S : Thank you for choosing Bitdefender Chat Support! Do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance, as we are here 24/7. Have a great day and stay safe!

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Additionally, @Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD can have a look into this for you.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello @ThaiJay,

I regret to hear of the inconvenience you have encountered and I'll do my best to provide further clarification.

Clearly, the Support representative that was responsible for your request did not explain how the Wallet EOL process is being carried out, what are the next steps and what this means for you.

You will not loose your Bitdefender paid subscription and your antivirus will still be valid until its expiration date.

The changes involve the Wallet EOL.

The Wallet is being replaced by the new Bitdefender Password Manager. If you’re currently using Bitdefender Wallet, you’ll still have access to this feature until October 15, 2023. During this time, you will be prompted to transition to Bitdefender Password Manager at no extra cost. To make the transition seamless, you will be able to claim an extended free trial of the new Bitdefender Password Manager through the Wallet section of your security solution. When the trial expires, you may purchase Bitdefender Password Manager and switch to this cross-platform service. You can learn more about Bitdefender Password Manager at:

If you need help transferring your Wallet to Bitdefender Password Manager, go to:

Bitdefender reserves the right to stop supporting its products or a version of its products, or discontinue its Products or Product features. End-of-support policies are posted on the Bitdefender website and may be consulted at the following link:

The EOL policy also explains the reasoning behind product retirements.

I hope the information is useful.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user