Windows 11 continues to report "Bitdefender Antivirus protection is out of date"
Windows 11 (10.0.22621) reports "Bitdefender Antivirus protection is out of date" yet Bitdefender (22.214.171.124) does not state an update is required. What is the issue?
Flexx Defender of the month mod
Check if below steps helps you in any way.
1) Restart PC in safe mode: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode-in-windows-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234
2) Open run command and run below command one by one:
temp ,delete all the files in the folder
%temp% ,delete all the files in folder
prefetch ,delete all the files in folder
3) Restart your PC in general mode by unticking the option that you selected to run the system in safe mode and then click apply.
4) Try downloading the update manually from bitdefender website which are updated on weekly basis from below stated link as per your product version
5) After you are done installing, try running the update manually from built in product.
If issue persists,
Generate bitdefender BDsysLog: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1922/
Generate bitdefender support tool logs: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1733/
Generate bitdefender connectivity logs: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/9689/
Share the logs & your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at [email protected]
If the generated logs are larger in size, you can upload the logs to google drive or we.tl (7days link validity for free users) or ask the support team to provide you with the online link & password of bitdefender cloud where you can upload the logs and share the upload link with the support team.
The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.
OMEN Laptop 15-en1037AX (Bitdefender Total Security) & Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Bitdefender Mobile Security)0