Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund

Options

Hi admin,

I raised ticket #1008446672 about having my refund from the automated renewal of Total Security. I just purchased my own subscription separately this morning already. I don't need another one.

I'm also slightly panicking since those were my last funds as I am a working student. Please assist me as soon as you can I'm badly in need to recover those funds.

#total security #refund

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

To cancel your subscription or get a refund have a look at below stated link provided by bitdefender support

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/7217/

Alternatively, you can contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Regarding refund, you can also drop an email to refunds@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

Also, from my personal experience, Method 1 did/does the job.

Finally, you can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription by contacting Customer Support at:

cancel@bitdefender.com

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Sakina
    Options

Thanks so much, @Flexx & @Gjoksi ! I will be doing what you suggested, I was really in a state of panic when I saw my funds suddenly taken from the acc. I also pmed Alexandru and Mike as well so that I can safely receive my refund on time. Hope you all have a fine day ahead.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

The request was sorted by the Support teams and I have also replied to you privately @Sakina.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Sakina
    Options

Hi @Alexandru_BD! I got your private message! Thanks so much for all your help.

I'm still currently waiting for my refund but I'm hoping it will come by early next week.

• Sakina
    Options

Update! I got my refund safe and sound! thanks to everyone who helped me!

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited June 2023
    Options

Thank you for your confirmation @Sakina 👍️

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user