I was running a file which i made, and all of a sudden bitdefender deleted it saying it was Malware. How do i restore it? There is no option to restore I have searched far and wide.
Check if below steps help:
1) Temporarily disable Bitdefender Protection: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/28557/
2) Restore files from Bitdefender Quarantine: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/2092/
3) Set exclusion in Bitdefender Antivirus: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/13427/
4) Set exclusion in Bitdefender Advanced Threat Defense: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/2393/
5) Re-enable real time protection in Bitdefender.
If issue persists,
Generate bitdefender BDsysLog: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1922/
Generate bitdefender support tool logs: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/1733/
Generate bitdefender connectivity logs: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/9689/
Share the logs & your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at [email protected]
If the generated logs are larger in size, you can upload the logs to google drive or we.tl (7days link validity for free users) or ask the support team to provide you with the online link & password of bitdefender cloud where you can upload the logs and share the upload link with the support team.
The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.
OMEN Laptop 15-en1037AX (Bitdefender Total Security) & Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Bitdefender Mobile Security)
I guess the file has been moved to quarantine, so follow these steps:
If the file has not been moved to quarantine or simply isn't there, because it could be deleted, your only option is to add the file as an exception, by following these steps: