When i click to connect the vpn, the upgrade now popup appears. How do i connect to the free vpn?
To connect to the free Bitdefender VPN, you need to:
1) Open the Bitdefender VPN app.
2) Tap the "Power" button to turn on the VPN.
3) If you are prompted to upgrade, tap "No, thanks".
4) The VPN will connect to the nearest free server.
5) You can now browse the internet anonymously and securely.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
1) The free Bitdefender VPN has a daily traffic limit of 200 MB. Once you reach this limit, you will need to disconnect from the VPN and reconnect to start using it again.
2) The free Bitdefender VPN only offers a limited number of server locations. You may not be able to connect to the server you want.
3) The free Bitdefender VPN does not offer all of the features of the premium version, such as the ability to choose a specific server location or to connect to multiple devices at the same time.
If issue persists,
Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.
Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at [email protected]
The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.
OMEN Laptop 15-en1037AX (Bitdefender Total Security) & Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Bitdefender Mobile Security)
Thanks for the quick response. It turns out that I had exceeded the max daily limit for the free vpn.
If you are free user, you will get 200mb of free data per day.