Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to view my passwords

Options
Mo Freetime
Mo Freetime How do i view my passwords

Very basic question. I have set up a number of passwords for various sites, and I need to check what password I have used for a particular site. How do I get to view the actual passwords I have set for each site?

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Bitdefender Password Manager is not a standalone software.

It's only an extension that can be installed on Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari on both Windows and macOS, Android and iOS.

Also, Bitdefender Password Manager doesn't have the possibility to open the vault (passwords) in your Bitdefender Central account and that is the reason why you can't see the contents of the vault (passwords) in your Bitdefender Central account.

Finally, here's an insightful explanation from @Scott: The only way to see what's stored on your Password Manager is to click on the head icon (Accounts) or the 3 bars, Accounts and scroll through or do a Search at the top of that window.

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited October 2023
    Options

Is your question related to the password stored in Bitdefender Password Manager or the built-in password manager of web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, etc...

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)