Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Payment Issue - Unionpay CC

Options
john00029
john00029 Mr.
edited November 2023 in Central & Subscriptions

Hello,

I'm having trouble paying with my unionpay credit card. I do see that you accept unionpay cc in your checkout page but it gives me an error "Your card type (Visa/MasterCard) does not match the card number (unionpay)."

I hope you can assist me with this.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @john00029 and thanks for joining us here.

Based on my findings, you have successfully placed an order for Bitdefender Premium Security yesterday, using paypal. The transaction is settled and you should have received a confirmation email along with the respective activation code. Kindly check your inbox and let me know if everything is alright now.

In regard to the previous payment attempt, I cannot pronounce myself, but for future reference, you can get in touch with the Bitdefender Support teams for any billing and subscription inquiries you may have, as they have the right tools to help you out and can tell you exactly what was the reason behind a failed transaction.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user