Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Contact Support

Options
tterb
tterb
edited November 2023 in General Topics

Hi everyone,

When I try to contact support by sending an email on the support page, I click on submit, and nothing happens. I have tried in Firefox, Edge and Chrome.

Can anyone help? I need to contact support.

Thanks

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

If you have any browser extensions enabled, kindly disable them and try again.

In my case, despite having all browser extensions enabled, I was still able to send an email to Bitdefender Support. Please have a look at the image below.

Can you share with us the screenshot of the complete web browser and the support page where you are unable to send the email to Bitdefender Support.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• tterb
    Options

Hi,

I tried in Edge, with no extensions with no success. I click on submit and nothing happens.

I have no idea what is going on.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

You can drop a private message to @Alexandru_BD or @Mike_BD and they will forward your query to the support team and hopefully provide you with update also.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• tterb
    Options

Thanks.

I went on chat and organized support.

Cheers :)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @tterb,

I have noticed that you've got in touch with the Support teams. If you encounter this issue again, kindly attach a screenshot so we can further investigate. Based on my findings, the Support page is working as expected.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user