Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

cancel auto renewing

Options
mateeen
edited December 2023 in Central & Subscriptions

HI. if i delete my account do i stop bitdefender from auto renewing my account and stop it from charging me? cause ive been unable to cancel auto renewal in my panel

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

You can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

Just follow the steps as described in Method 1, because some users in the past reported that the steps from Method 2 didn't stop the auto-renewal.

Also, from my personal experience, Method 1 did/does the job.

Finally, you can stop the auto-renewal for the Bitdefender subscription by contacting Customer Support at:

cancel@bitdefender.com

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @mateeen

To answer your question, deleting your Central account will not cancel the automatic renewal feature of your Bitdefender subscription(s), if enabled. This happens because 2Checkout/Verifone is the authorized payment processor of the Bitdefender products purchased online and the recurring billing process is managed by this vendor. The Bitdefender solutions available on the official website come with an automatic renewal feature enabled by default, but this can be disabled anytime following the purchase, as explained in the article shared by Gjoksi above.

Deleting the Central account will result in the following:

For more information on 2Checkout/Verifone, you can consult this article:

I hope the information is helpful.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you Gjoksi for the cancel@bitdender.com email address!!!