Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is there a way to set Gravityzone's portlets to live update?

Options

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to set the portlets in gravityzone to update automatically live instead of having to click the refresh button? Will there be a future implementation soon?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Flanksy

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Flanksy
    Options

Hi @Gjoksi,

Thank You for this. This works 😀

Best Regards,

Flanksy

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Flexx

Hey, buddy.

Your link works fine on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.

But, on Mozilla Firefox the link redirects/takes me here:

I also noticed that the dot at the end of the sentence is also included in the link.

I'm not an expert like @Alexandru_BD, but i believe that the dot at the end shouldn't have been part of the link.

Regards.

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Gjoksi Hey buddy...lol :) In Brave @Flexx link worked. Maybe it's just a browser thing?

Cheers :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Flanksy
    Options

Hi @Gjoksi @Flexx @Scott,

Thank You so much for getting back to me. So far I tried the link without the "." at the back of it but its still the same sadly but I have managed to get back to support and am waiting for their reply. But I Thank You all for helping me on this issue as well😀

As for the link I have tried this on Google Chrome, it sadly still takes me to 404 as shown below:

Thank You once again😁

Best Regards,

Flanksy✌️

• Flanksy
    Options

Hi Everyone good day and Merry Christmas to all,

I would like to update you on what support has got back to me on this. So far the refresh for the portlets are as per the refresh button located on the portlets and the overall refesh button. They have taken into consideration on the auto update so hopefully in the near future we would be able to have this.

Thank You once again to all here who have helped me on this and to also get to support on this.

Thank You and Merry Christmas to everyone. Keep Safe😊

Best Regards,

Flanksy✌️