Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cancelation, refund and disabling auto renew

Options

Hello, yesterday i bought a Bitdefender total security program for 1 year from bitdefender's turkish site since it uses the countries currency. But i cant manage my payments or get a link from 2checkout to disable the auto renew. I also sent a mail to the Turkish site.

I don't know what to do since the payment is a lot when its converted to Turkey's currency, i want to cancel my subcription. I also sent a mail to CS.

Can someone help?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited January 22
    Options

Kindly have a look at below stated links

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/29081/

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/7217/

Additionally, @Alexandru_BD can check for an update on your ticket.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• natyl
    edited January 20
    Options

I already sent an email to the refund and cancelation mails. But none of them were answered. For the auto renewal, i cant get an link from 2checkout nor i see a manage payments button on my account central

I am a little scared that the site i bought the plan from was a scam. But i have the e-invoice. Is the site really connected to the original bitdefender site or is it just a well made scammer page? I want to get a refund and cancel my plan within 30 days so..

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Wait for @Alexandru_BD to reply. He is the administrator of this forum and a employee of Bitdefender.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @natyl and thanks for joining us here.

That website belongs indeed to a Bitdefender country Partner and it's completely legitimate.

However, in this case the order and billing is not processed by the 2Checkout vendor, thus in the event you would require a refund and subscription cancellation, you should contact them directly. I have noticed that a Support representative recently replied on your open case advising this as well.

In the meantime, I have contacted my colleagues from the commercial department and they confirmed our Partner in Turkey has already issued the refund for your Total Security product and you will soon receive a confirmation from them.

Thank you for your patience. Should you reconsider Bitdefender, let us know and we can further advise and make sure you get a good deal on your new purchase.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user