Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Support cases

Options

Is there an area in BitDefender Central or BitDefender Support where I can view my support cases?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

At present, there is no direct method for viewing updates on your support ticket. You will need to wait until the support team responds to the ticket you've created. Alternatively, if you have a ticket number, you can navigate to the support section. From there, explore the different categories and initiate a chat with the support team to obtain the latest update on your ticket.

Also, @Alexandru_BD can give you an update on your ticket.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @SecureNut,

Based on my findings, your ticket has been further escalated to Tier 3 Technical Support. I noticed it has to do with the activity registered in the weekly reports for Mobile Security for Android. The status of the Support inquiries cannot be viewed in Central, nor in the product, but any updates concerning the case will be sent to you via email, on the address you used to open the ticket. I've checked the status and the latest reply from the Support teams was sent to you yesterday. As per their response, they do not have an estimated date when the fix will be available, but they will notify you once the situation is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user