Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Web Protection

Options
MiniBB
MiniBB Bitdefender initial full system scan over 12 hours

Thankyou for all the helpful input by so many on this problem.

Unfortunately, after implementing the steps to stop Web Protection turning off, this problem continues.

I've turned off *Power saving. *Always on display, *Adaptive battery & have *Put unused apps to sleep

Also, should "Wi-Fi Power Saving Mode" be off?

Should "Always on Display" be turned off?

Thankyou for any help you can give me.

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Based on your description, you've already applied some good troubleshooting steps:

• Turned off Power saving: This should prevent aggressive battery-saving measures from hindering Bitdefender.
    • Disabled Always on display: This feature can sometimes interfere with background app activity.
    • Adjusted Adaptive battery and app sleep: Making sure Bitdefender isn't put to sleep is crucial.

As for your additional questions:

• Wi-Fi Power Saving Mode: It's generally recommended to turn off Wi-Fi Power Saving Mode when using security apps like Bitdefender. This ensures consistent internet connectivity for the app to function properly.
    • Always on Display: It is recommend double-checking and keeping it off for now. Some devices' implementations of this feature can still impact background app activity even when disabled.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• MiniBB
    MiniBB Bitdefender initial full system scan over 12 hours
    Options

Thankyou Flexx for confirming my actions in attempting to keep web browsing from dropping out.

Can you please advise if there is anything else I can do to keep the BD web browsing from dropping out? If there is nothing else, am I right in thinking this is an ongoing task I will be required to do, ie turning web browsing security on numerous times a day?

Thankyou.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

The only other thing would be to repair your Bitdefender product. Kindly check on below stated link

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/13429/

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)