I have yet to have capable security help from Bitdefender.

I get notices all the time that the same range of IPs get blocked over and over again. When I report this to Bitdefender, I am told that your corporation will not perform DNS queries. How can you do anything without knowing where the threats are coming from? I have even been asked to provide some Bitdefender stranger remote access to my computer. No one should EVER allow this. I will provide Bitdefender logs but that is it.

Answers

• Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello @Giman2,

Can you send me a message with your ticket number, so that I can ask my colleagues from the Support teams to follow up with you as soon as possible? I wasn't able to locate an open case when searching using the email address you have registered on the forum.

In some cases, remote intervention must be carried out. This will help the engineers obtain a better understanding of the context and the circumstances involved, so they can help troubleshoot the reported issue. This is not an unusual practice. It's like when your TV is not working and you call the cable guy. The engineers can also assist users to perform more complicated tasks on the device this way. While the logs coming from the product may reveal more detailed information, there are still situations where they might be inconclusive.

I am looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user