Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

upgrade from 3 windows devices to 5 mixed devices?? License # question

Options

I currently have a license for 3 windows devices. I would like to add a few more devices (mixed windows and/or iPhones) If I purchase the offered upgrade to 5 mixed devices are these 5 new licenses in addition to the 3, I already have (8 total) or does this upgrade only add an additional 2 new licenses?

Thanks in advance

Answers

• TaxiMagicien42
    TaxiMagicien42 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @plg

If I understand correctly, you have a Bitdefender subscription that covers only 3 Windows devices (which corresponds to a Bitdefender Internet Security subscription) and you would like to upgrade to a Bitdefender Total Security subscription for 5 devices to cover more different devices.

Since Bitdefender Internet Security and Bitdefender Total Security are two different solutions (so two different subscriptions), it is not possible to merge the two together.

Also, if you decide to purchase a Bitdefender Total Security subscription for 5 devices, it will be reconciled as a different second subscription in your Bitdefender Central account.

Subscription merging is only possible if the protection is strictly identical and covers the same number of devices.

I invite you to consult the comment below for more details.

Regards,

TaxiMagicien42

WIndows 11 Home 23H2

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

Bitdefender Premium Security Plus

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

If you are using two different Bitdefender products and are thinking of merging the subscriptions together, it may not be technically possible, as @TaxiMagicien42 said. Still, you can contact Bitdefender support to check if they have any better options available for you.

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Based on your selected product and the type of issue you're facing, you can get in touch with a support representative through email, chat, or a phone call.

If you choose email, you will receive a ticket number on your registered email. The support team will reply within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)