Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I need help badly!!

Options

I don't even know how to explain this nightmare but I'll do the best I can I have three different phones I have a Motorola stylus phone Moto g 2023, I also have a j7 Galaxy phone and I have a TCL t603dl phone but for some reason there is also a TCT Alcatel phone that is somehow merged with the TCL phone now on the TCL phone I have logged into a different Google account I have not logged into the Google account that is associated with it now I'm worried because I asked for a factory data reset so the minute I log into that Google account it's probably going to reset but why is it not recognizing it as two different devices I don't know.

Today I was looking at sessions or something like that where you can secure them and there was a screenshot or a location that I know I was not at so it's the hacker I don't know if I'm supposed to secure the sessions I mean that's what I did please guys is there anyway I can change my password in Google without having to actually put it in there because when he sees it he probably has a key logger and that is how he's getting back into my account that's what I'm thinking I need help I don't know how to do this and I'm about to lose my mind! How the heck does he keep getting back in?

Not to mention when I called the phone company TracFone I don't think they really understood what I was saying I don't believe that you can clone a SIM card but I believe you can swap them we used to work together so he might have had access to my phone but it was only one day he somehow had the phone number that was attached to the SIM card and was leaching off of my phone I took that SIM card out I got a new phone number I found out a number that he had things ported to because I entered the code that shows you the location or something like that. I called the phone company right away and they had no record of my account at all are you kidding me?? All I know is that I'm tired of him having control and I want it back I need somebody to please help me tell me the steps I need to take thank you so very much ahead of time I'm still stressed out

Also why are there so many sessions how come I can only see the devices but not the individual sessions I want to sign out of those please somebody help

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited April 22
    Options

Here's what I suggest: remove all the devices from your Google account, including both yours and any suspicious ones. Change the password of your Google account, and then sign in again to your respective accounts on your mobile devices. Additionally, make changes to your recovery email and mobile phone.

1) Go to https://myaccount.google.com/security

2) Click on Security

3) Click on Manage all devices under Your devices

4) Change the Recovery email and Recovery phone number

For additional information, kindly visit the Bitdefender support website  https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Select, Activate and Install → Install → I don't know → Contact Support → You will get the option of chatcall or email.

Also, @agozob can provide some insight here.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)