Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

the phone turns off Bitdefender protection

Options

Hello, I have a problem with the protection on my Android device, xiaomi 9. Namely, the phone turns off Bitdefender protection. I have to go to manual setup to turn protection back on. How can I stop the phone turning off bitdefender?

Thank you for answer

Simo

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly have a look at below stated steps

1) Exclude Bitdefender from Battery Saving Settings: Your phone might be closing Bitdefender to save battery. You need to go to your battery settings and make sure Bitdefender is not being closed to save power.

2) Grant Accessibility Permission to Bitdefender: After you’ve done that, you need to give Bitdefender permission to run in the background. You can do this by going to your phone’s settings, then to the Accessibility section, and selecting Bitdefender from the list of apps.

If you can’t find these settings on your phone, you might need to contact Xiaomi for more help.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• maxs
    Options

Hello Flexx

Thank you for your help.
    I have already set up Bitdefender as a device administrator.
    I have already turned off bitdefenderer from the battery saver setting before. I set it to run in the background. However, it still shuts down bitdefender very often. I don't know where the problem is. I doubt that some virus turns it off?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Select, Activate and InstallInstallI don't knowContact Support→You will get the option of chatcall or email.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)