I Will Not Be Buying Bitdefender Again

I've been a paying user of Bitdefender Total Security for two years and for two years I've dealt with the annoyance of Bitdefenders self-advertising pop-ups showing up. Today marks the end of using Bitdefender.

I am done doing business with a company that:

- Constantly advertises with intrusive and annoying pop-ups on my desktop

- Provides no option to disable the advertisements

- When I purchased bitdefender, you make it difficult to not just "buy" it but you also activate a subscription that needs to be cancelled. To many users they don't even realize they've been subscribed to a yearly recurring payment

I am also the IT administrator of a company that manages approximately 150 desks. I will also be ensuring that Bitdefender is no longer used at this company either.

Sincerely,

An angry customer.

post-200943-0-19782600-1460579166_thumb.png

Comments

• Hi, i also find it really ###### of them show ads when you purchase it but there is at least a way to disable it:

FBobn48.png

• Thanks! Sorry this was not an option in previous version according to forum posts I read on here, but glad they added this option in. Perhaps now I'll reconsider! ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.