Cannot Download Bitdefender Install

edited July 2016 in Install & activation

Hi,

I'm having trouble downloading and installing Bitdefender TS 2016. The small install file of 10.2MB downloaded, but when I try to run that program I keep on getting an error message that says I should check my internet connection. This can't be right though because I am connected to the internet.

I previously had McAfee installed but ran the uninstall program found on the Bitdefender website. I have also tried running the install file as administrator.

I currently have Windows 10 installed and normally use Firefox. I did however try using Edge but got similar results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

post-203113-0-15753600-1469089259_thumb.png

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.