Bitdefender 2020 locking up PC on Win7 welcome screen

Hi, Don't know if this is in the right place but I bought Bitdefender 2020 less than a month ago and now it's preventing my PC running Windows 7 64bit from loading up.  I get to the windows Welcome screen and there it sits.  The only way I can boot is to go into safe mode and disable all the bitdefender services in the MSConfig program.  Not a good start, beginning to wish I'd stuck with Norton.

Comments

• 20 hours ago, SLI said:

Hi, Don't know if this is in the right place but I bought Bitdefender 2020 less than a month ago and now it's preventing my PC running Windows 7 64bit from loading up.  I get to the windows Welcome screen and there it sits.  The only way I can boot is to go into safe mode and disable all the bitdefender services in the MSConfig program.  Not a good start, beginning to wish I'd stuck with Norton.

Hi,

Please contact us via email at bitsy@bitdefender.com and our team will gladly assist you.

• hi

was following and would like to know how it was resolved. just in case i client pops up with a similar issue

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly select agree if your issue is resolved to close the ticket.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)