Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installing on 4th PC Highjacks the 3rd PC Under My Devices

Options
urgatorbait
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

I am trying to install Bitdefender on 3 other machine than my own (I am the parent and main account holder).  I am allowed to install on 5 machines. In Bitdefender Central I see my PC under My Devices. I sent an invite to my wife's email. It installed and her PC now shows under My Devices. I sent the invite to my daughter and installed it on her PC. I look under My Devices and I see her PC and I set her up as a child account under Parental Control. I assign her to that device (her PC). Then I send an invite to my son and install Bitdefender on his PC. I look at My Devices and my daughter's PC now shows up as his PC but with her name still attached to it.  This is entirely frustrating. I've uninstalled and tried again with same results. I can't for the life of me get all 4 devices to appear at the same time under My Devices. This seems simple enough but it's not working. Please help. Thanks. 

Best Answer

Answers

• madalin88
    Options

I'm not sending invites via mail pe anything.

I always download the antivirus from the website, than I sign in with my credentials.

And it works perfectly

• urgatorbait
    Options

I actually tried it that way first by accident and it didn't work either. I should add that both of my kids PCs are identical builds (all the same parts). Not sure that would have anything to do with it getting confused or not. They would have unique mac addresses though.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Hi Member

Since support on forum is limited, it is advised to drop an email to bitdefender support regarding your issue at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Replies may be delayed due to covid-19 & less staff but they will reply asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• urgatorbait
    Options

Thanks, I did that and got a response. I changed the mac addresses on the PC's to be something new and completely different and now everything is showing up right in the My Devices section of Bitdefender Central.

• Flexx
    Options

@urgatorbait

If your issue has been resolved, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted so that topic can be closed on forum.

Regards

Flex

• urgatorbait
    Options

I thought I had, it shows an accepted answer above. Not sure what else you want me to do.

• Flexx
    Options