Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renewal nag ....or scam?

Hi all. I renewed my subscription about a month ago, have about 400 days left on my account. Today I received an email from Bitdefender letting me know my subscription ends on 7-31 and it's time to renew, with click to purchase buttons. Huh? Got in touch through a chat window and checked my account and was told, no problems my subscription was active. So why did I get this email I asked. Oh...the "old subscription" was expiring, we just wanted to send you a notification. Huh? Nowhere on the email does it say this was just a notification for an "old subscription", only a hurry and renew (at an inflated price to boot). So I wasted about half an hour on a back-handed trick to renewing the subscription again? This ain't right! If you get that email...don't automatically renew without checking it out. I've got my eye on you bitdefender.

Answers