BD AV FREE 2020 - URL Exclusion not working

DugieHowsa
edited October 2020 in Protection

Greetings. I have found that BD AV FREE 2020 is blocking me from accessing my home router Web UI when I utilize Chrome. When I disable Protection Shield, I can access my home router Web UI.

To work around this, I attempted to add the URL of my home router to the Exclusions list, but I still cannot reach the router with the URL added to the Exclusions lists.

Am I misunderstanding how this feature works?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query. Your issue can be resolved by support only. Since you are using free version, the support may tell you to submit your issue on the bitdefender forum/ community. Reply them back by saying to share the issue with development team, since the issue is related to the product.

NOTE : Bitdefender support does not deals with free product and transfers every free user to bitdefender forum/ community regarding any help. But the cases like these where the issue is with the product you will have to personally specify them to share it with development team.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019 /2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)