two e-mail addresses want communication on one only

Hello,

I have two e-mail accounts. I used the lesser-used one to register with Bitdefender, and it's a pain in the tushy to have to remember to go there once in a while to look for messages. When I tried to switch notification e-mails, it said the one I entered was already in use - YES, because it's MINE and I told you about it when I registered (tho I don't remember why I gave it to them at the time). How do I get B. to switch over to the account I use more frequently?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited November 2020

Hi Member

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I was chased by Bitdefender to get a discount price renewal. In the process they seem to have created a new account with my second email address. Just now I was billed again the full price for renewal. The instruction to cancel auto renewal is flawed. My payments doesn't exist in Central, and I fail to see the earlier account (made last week) at all, though I paid through the Italian site.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)