Switch from Mobile Security to Total Security

Hi everybody,

I helped a friend of mine to complete a Mobile Security subscription today, but he told me he wants to subscribe a Total Security in the following weeks. If he switches to a Total Security, will his Mobile Security be automatically integrated into the Total Security one or is he going to have two different subscriptions ?

Thanks in advance for your precious feedback

Best regards,

Patrick

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hi @Darkiger ,

You'll see 2 subscriptions, one is the Bitdefender Mobile Solution (BMS) and one is Total Security (which actually includes BMS). If you wish to use Total Security, there's no need for BMS. If the BMS is bought recently, we can make a refund, if you make a request on Support.

Otherwise, you'll just see 2 subscriptions in Bitdefender Central.

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Thanks a lot ! 😀

• The "Download my product" link sent from Bitdefender Total Security opened on my iPhone to Mobile Security in the App Store. "Get" said "Touch ID to Install" but nothing happens. I have tried several times and never see anything downloading.