Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Websites are not working after installing bitdefender!!!!

Options

i don't know what just happened after adding bitfender on my Pc. it has made all other apps work so bad. before installing it , everything was pretty smooth. Many websites are not loading sites like https://unitedmoversdubai.ae/ , please help me out admins of this site that what should i do, Or please tell me there is a problem in the website i shared.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

That particular site works fine for me:

Not to offend you, but are you trying to promote the website here in the Community?

Regards.

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options

@Vickson

As with Gjoksi, there is no problem in loading the website on my end either.

You may submit any of the other websites you think are being incorrectly flagged or blocked by Bitdefender here:

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi @Vickson,

I have already removed the dust cleaners link from the discussion here, therefore please refrain from posting external links in this community. Kindly refer to our community guidelines below:

• Refrain from unnecessary URLs. While you’re welcome to post a URL if it is relevant to the topic, posts with excessive or irrelevant URLs will be removed. Such posts will also be blocked by our antispam filters, which may result in the account being banned.

Thank you for your understanding.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2022
    Options

Just out of curiosity, how will malware researchers help in this case. Even I was able to open the website without any issue.

We all are getting same signatures update for the bitdefender products, be it malware database updates or malicious/ phishing website protection updates. So even if @Vickson will share the website with malware researchers, they will simply check and ignore it and submitting the website on the provided incorrect detection forum will also not get any reply back from the malware researchers, since they do not reply back to submission sent from the forum link, though they check it.

@Vickson - can you confirm if bitdefender is really blocking the website that you are trying to surf. If yes, then can you share the screenshot of the webpage. It will look like the one as stated below.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Robert Parker
    edited June 2022
    Options

Having some issue. Has anyone else had trouble with Bitdefender in the last week or so? I have noticed it keeps blocking certain functions on some sites, for example the other day i tried to log in to Guild wars 2 account management on their official site and i couldnt. Poocoin charts site kept loading indefinitely. When i turned off the live protection both sites started working normally. Never before have i had any issues with Bitdefender, bugged update or something of a similiar nature?

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Robert Parker ,

By live protection are you referring to the antivirus module? The first step of troubleshooting is usually to disable the protection modules one by one to find out which one is blocking the websites/page features.

Do you receive any notification that can be corelated to the content not being displayed correctly? Are you using a VPN connection as well?

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Having some issue. Has anyone else had trouble with Bitdefender in the last week or so? I have noticed it keeps blocking certain functions on some sites, for example the other day i tried to log in to Guild wars 2 account management on their official site and i couldnt. Poocoin charts site kept loading indefinitely.

When i turned off the live protection both sites started working normally. Never before have i had any issues with Bitdefender, bugged update or something of a similiar nature?