Scam alert info incomplete

I have 3 hits from Scam Alert. It lists the link but nothing more. I use Textra as any SMS app.

I would like to go in and delete the offending chats/links however the alert does not list anything useful to get me to the offending text message. What good is knowing it's there if I can't remove it?

See attached screenshot.

Thanks.

Comments

• P. S. I have used the internal search of Textra to attempt to find the offending link but I get zero hits on any and all searches. Thanks

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2022

Kindly contact the bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@Toptech33

Hello.

You can find more info about the SCAM ALERT feature here:

"Note: Due to Android operating system limitations, Bitdefender cannot delete text messages, take any direct measures related to the SMS messages, or any other source of malicious notifications. If you ignore the Scam Alert warning and try to open the dangerous link, Bitdefender’s Web Protection feature will automatically catch it, preventing your device from becoming infected."

Regards.