Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Migrating Passwords

Options

Is there a simple method to move saved passwords from google and more importantly Kapersky Password Manager to Bitdefender Password Manager. When I have tried I have been informed to create an Excel spreadsheet, populate it with over 210 passwords. Too laborious and time consuming and a major issue if Bitdefender REALLY wants to market this to the masses. I have paid for 1 year and frankly this is proving more trouble than it is worth.

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Roy_13 and welcome to the Community!

Check the article below for detailed steps on how to import your passwords to Bitdefender Password Manager and let us know if you have any questions:

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Alexandru_BD,

Thank you for the reply. I have looked at this and the method is exceptionally time consuming and difficult populating a spread sheet with a lot of information. I have been forced to give up on this and have successfully put a stop to the auto renewal of the product. If a way/option of importing a .txt becomes available in the future then life would be very simple for someone moving to a Bitdefender product.

Best Wishes

Roy

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Roy_13

The saving grace for me was that 90% of my passwords were in LastPass, the rest in KPM. So I manually filled those in Bitdefender PM. Otherwise, I would have considered it too much work as with you. Hopefully, they can improve that import ability.

Use your other manager and see what happens in the next 2-4 months, as Bitdefender will be adding the option for a multiuser feature, at least that is my understanding from other previous posts. I also hope they will eventually include some ability to manage our passwords from our Central account, as I can with Kaspersky and with LastPass online site. A desktop app for BD PM has been passed on.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/