Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How do I add a missing PC in central

Options

Just noticed my latest PC, windows 11, was missing in central.

Did an Uninstall/reinstall but still missing. cannot find any help.

Anyone any ideas please??

Cheers,

David

Answers

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @cunnind

Try going onto your Bitdefender app dashboard, at the top right, click on, My account/Switch account. Fill in your email address and password used for your Central account, restart your PC, and see if BD on your desktop refreshes with your Central account.

Did you do your reinstall from your Central account by going to My subscriptions/your version of BD/install protection on new device/this device, and go through the install steps then log out of your Central account and back in, and see if it's there?

You could also wait a day or two after trying one or both of the steps above and see if BD on Windows and Central eventually sync. It could just be a glitch.

Otherwise, you can contact Support from one of the 3 channels, Chat, email, and phone support (which is not toll-free).

It looks like you've been a member since Dec of 2016, very nice :)

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• cunnind
    Options

Hi,thanks for the ideas but I have tried them and it still

is missing. Can't find anything on the BD site to help.

I am raising with support. If I get it working I will post the fix.

I find BD and their support excellent.

Kind regards

David

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thank you, David. I've also had excellent results with BD support, some of the best out there, for sure :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

While I am not sure it may help, have you tried to logout from your in product login and then tried to login again and then tried to check if the device is showing in the online central account.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @cunnind,

If you bring up Bitdefender on that machine, does it say it is protected? I have noticed you currently have 3 occupied slots on your Total Security subscription, how many devices do you have? Have you already tried to perform a switch account and re-enter your Central account credentials once again in the Bitdefender interface?

Let's see what the Support teams advise.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user