Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Having issues with Bitdefender Total Security

Options

I am having issues with the Total Security Dashboard functionality. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and ensured ALL drivers are updated for Bitdefender. I am still having the same issue. I have no idea when this happened; noticed it recently.

These are the screen grabs. I had never seen this before until, like, maybe Saturday. The buttons do not work, and when you try to go to settings, nothing loads. When i restart or force close the appilcation, nothing changes as well.

I have no idea how to fix this issue. My other computers have not had this issue.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 15
    Options

Hello.

This is a known issue for some users and has been discussed here (just click on "View Post"):

Until final fix is released, here's the workaroud that might help you:

Regards.

@camarie Any news on the fix? Thanks.

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options

I did reported it, and the team in charge told me even the language is not standard or unrecognized, at least some form of default should kick in, but not nothing. The issue has not been reproduced yet. I know is not what you wanted to hear, but we will keep pushing.

• Hanta343
    Hanta343 Dr
    Options

Thanks for the tips on this.

The only issue is when I go to Bitdefender central to change product language, it is blank.

Now, unless you are telling me to change languages in Windows 11, well that is weird but I can try that.

The real issue is this: why is language so dependent on the service's functionality in the central dashboard? The coding of the actual software should not break just because the language in the code isn't correct. You should still be able to select and interact with the dashboard settings code. Such as a button off or a button on. That should be a simple code line showing whether this string is true or false.

• Gjoksi
    Options

Hello again.

Now, unless you are telling me to change languages in Windows 11, well that is weird but I can try that.

That is exactly what @camarie is trying to tell you. 🙂

Regards.

• Hanta343
    Hanta343 Dr
    Options

Ok i understand now. I read all those posts from before. I will let ya know if it worked.

Thanks

• Hanta343
    Hanta343 Dr
    Options

@Gjoksi

Totally worked. WILD.

• Gjoksi
    Options

Well, i'm glad that the workaround did the job for you. Cheers to that. 😁