Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN - limit of available devices in your subscription

Options
Movi
edited May 15 in VPN

Hello everyone.

I have 3 "Bitdefender Premium Security" subscriptions and 1 "Bitdefender Premium VPN" subscription in my Bitdefender Central. Premium Security are installed in various types of devices and have both Antivirus and VPN, and they work well. Premium VPN is only installed on devices with a third-party antivirus solution. Since I purchased the third Bitdefender Premium Security subscription, in all new installations (antivirus + VPN) the VPN does not work. I always get the error: "you have reached your limit of available devices in your subscription". But this is not true, as there are still 7 free VPN-devices available, in addition to 3 VPNs already installed and in any case not working.

This problem has happened before. Reinstalling the VPN or reassigning it fixed it, but this time nothing works. I can't solve it.

Subscriptions have not expired, I have tried to move devices via Bitdefender Central, numerous times. I can't get the VPN to work on Windows PCs!

Another thing that I don't understand and has always happened to me, from Bitdefender Central: if I install Bitdefender Premium Security, therefore antivirus + VPN, it shows me that I have Security on 7 devices and VPN on 6 devices (or vice versa). It often appears that there are "ghost" devices, despite having both antivirus and VPN enabled.

Note: I noticed that the VPN (Antivirus + VPN or Premium VPN) only causes problems with Windows PCs, but not on Android smartphones.

Sorry, the screenshots are in Italian. But I think they're clear.

Do you have any advice? Thank you.

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.
    ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices, your payments/purchases and/or your subscription(s).
    So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:
    https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/
    Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.
    Select: Purchase & Manage Subscription -> My Bitdefender Central Account, click on Contact Support in the black box and then click on Chat 24/7.
    NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!
    Also, @Alexandru_BD (who works for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM him.
    Regards.

• Movi
    Options

Hi.

I'll update you: I managed to solve the problem on the PC from which I contacted support, via chat. But the solution didn't work on the second and third PC, where I have the same problem.

Support told me they will get back to me.

So I'd say we're solving it :).

I'd say this post is solved. Thanks to those who answered me. Greetings.