Notification Scan

I noticed the notification scan is almost performing like a clock, with almost a notification scan reported of 1 per second. This seems very high and too many notifications. Is this how it works? Why are there so many notification scans when I am not receiving that many notifications?

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited July 25

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand your question. First, what Mobile Security product are you using, is it for Android or iOS? Secondly, to what type of notifications you are referring, what does the notification text say and how often do you get them?

Please elaborate.

Thanks

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH mod

Hello.

The OP is talking about the Scam Alert feature in Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android:

"The Scam Alert feature in Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android takes preventive measures to the forefront, dealing with potentially dangerous situations before they even have a chance to become a problem, including malware threats. Scam Alert monitors all incoming SMS messages and Android notifications in real time.".

At this moment, i have total of 1,212 scanned texts and notifications, of which 88 are scanned texts and 1,124 are scanned notifications.

I guess that the high number of scanned notifications is confusing the OP.

Regards.

• I think there's another similar topic where I noticed that @agozob jumped in to share his input:

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user