Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Procédure renouvellement

Options
Colal
Colal
Modifié (30 avril) dans Central et abonnements

Bonjour,

Mon abonnement, Total security 1 an 5 appareils, se termine dans 2 mois.

Actuellement il y a une promotion Total security 2 ans 10 appareils chez Am….on (vendeur Bitdfender, expédition de la clef par Am..on).

Dois je attendre la fin de mon abonnement ou puis je enregistrer le nouveau maintenant en gardant les 2 mois 5 appareils restant ? (ce n'est pas la continuité de mon ancien abonnement car je passe de 5 à 10 appareils)

merci pour vos conseils

Meilleure réponse

• Colal
    Colal
    Réponse ✓
    Options

Thank you for this more complete answer.

According to support, I cannot merge a 5-device 2-month license with a new 10-device 2-year license. This sounds reasonable for me.

At the end of my 2 months I'll register my new license.

Regards

Réponses

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact Bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Select, Activate and InstallInstallI don't knowContact Support→You will get the option of chatcall or email.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Colal
    Colal
    Options

Bonjour, la réponse est que l'on ne peut pas combiner une licence 5 appreils avec une licence 10 appareils pour le même produit, ce qui me semble logique.

Dommage pour la réponse du mod qui me renvoie vers le support (où est l'intérêt d'un forum ?)

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Modifié (3 mai)
    Options

First of all, the forum only provides basic support. Though the answer is known to your query, any license or subscription-related query is directed to support for accurate information because it may be possible for them to merge your two subscriptions, and increase your device count. Such information is only restricted to support.

That being said, when I initially started using Bitdefender, I used Bitdefender Total Security, and my multiple subscriptions were merged into one subscription. Additionally, my product was changed to Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus, which is the top-rated advanced home security product provided by Bitdefender to its home users.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)