Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

renouvellement anticipé

Options

Bonjour, il m'est proposé un renouvellement anticipé mais ma licence actuelle n'expire que dans 3 semaines, Le nouveau produit aura t-il une durée de 1 an et 3 semaines? ou j'attends le dernier moment? merci

Réponses

• SebastianDI
    Modifié (mars 2019)
    Options

90 days? Deinstall your BD, get the latest and best version from BD. Stay in contact here. 90 days is still long. Or, create a new account, get the illegal way, download the 90 days trial again (i guess u have the 90 days trial). I bought a license for 30 euros for 2 years. Then less stress. But be open. Always be open. 30 Euros, come on. Fair prize. that have the money always open a new email account and.. well u know. Get a fair license for 5 devices, share it with the family, all pay 5 euros for 2 years......this is okay, dont u think. I always pledge for it. If i was the Boss of Bitdefender, i would trace the IP. Not that ****** always download the 90 day trial with the email adress. And after its over, creating a new fake one and then again....

• Non pas 90 jours, 21 jours! Et ce n’est pas une version d’essai. Je peux renouveler pour 35€ 

• fedor
    fedor Defender of the month mod
    Options

bonjour babethdelille,

comme je dit toujours il vaut mieux attendre le dernier jour pour renouveller ta licence,mais si tu veux le faire avant tu peux.

bonne journée.