Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

****** Execution

Options

There should be an option for executing special ****** which can analyze automatically,

1) Cleaning of computer and quarantine of malicious applications about which the Bitdefender have no signature for them.

2) Use for manually adding the patches/fixes may be be for the time being until the release of permanent fix.

Comments

• Hello,

Request 1: Declined: you are asking for another security solution and scanning procedure within the actual software. With all due respect Omer but you are again asking way too much.

Request 2: can you explain what you mean or give me an example? Not sure I'm following.

Regards,

• coolcool1227
    Options

Respected Daniel

I've sent you the PM for detail of both requests.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi ONT.

Daniel is not available these days. Could you send me that PM?

Thank you.

• coolcool1227
    Options
    Hi ONT.

Daniel is not available these days. Could you send me that PM?

Thank you.

Respected Daniel

I've sent you the PM.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi ONT

I can tell you for now that your request have been sent to the appropriate department but I can not guarantee you that it will be approved.

Regarding the temporary fixes that you've mentioned, please note that those patches can only be released under some conditions: for internal testing before the permanent fix is released and pushed on the servers.

Thank you.

• coolcool1227
    Options

****** Execution would also be useful where Bitdefender fails to perform action (delete failed or moved to quarantine failed) on the infected files. This may be an alternative to Rescue Mode.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi Omer :)

Rescue Mode is the most useful malware removal module from the market. In Rescue Mode you can clean the malware from outside the operating system and without a CD in the unit.

That ****** can not be an alternative to this module.

Thank you.

• ****** execution can allow editing of registry keys, quarantine of files manually, searching for classes of files and potentially quarantine files related to them, block UserMode and KernelMode interceptors, etc obviously only with the help and recommendation of Bitdefender Support Engineer

• Kaspersky products has option to execute ****** through AVZ ****** Execution Wizard.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Those are external scripts and software that are used in the troubleshoot process.

It has nothing to to with a ****** blocker from the product.

Take care.

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Those are external scripts and software that are used in the troubleshoot process.

It has nothing to to with a ****** blocker from the product.

Take care.

Yes of course I am talking about the external scripts and software that are used in the troubleshoot process and not the ****** Blocker.

Here is an example of ****** which you can write and execute from ****** Execution Module and not from restarting the PC to Safe Mode and edit the settings.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

That change can only be made in Safe Mode. In Normal Mode, Bitdefender is protecting that file and can not be modified.

We can not create something to modify the files because this will be a security flaw.

Thank you for understanding.

Take care.