Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is my web browsing completely unprotecte

Options

I own a Samsung S21 Ultra. I have had all the issues related to web protection turned off mentioned on this forum and I have taken every recommended step to remedy the problem. Everytime I check the Web Protection page of the app, it shows it is turned ON. My last two or three weekly reports have shown ZERO protected web activity. How can BitDefender advertise "total security" when they are aware that Samsung phones are not being protected when web browsing (even after implementing steps Samsung advises and when web protection is showing in the app as turned on)? Or, are we supposed to not believe the web activity portion of the weekly report that shows there was zero protected activity? It may be Samsung's fault that their algorithms override the protection of Bitdefender, but it is Bitdefender's fault that they advertise total security when they are aware from reports of subscribers (as well as Bitdefender reports that show zero protected activity) that the recommended steps taken are not permanent and the web protection immediately turns itself off again on Samsung phones without notification to subscriber.

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

I am using Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with Bitdefender Mobile Security installed and for me everything is perfect. The web protection runs perfectly without any issue.

Kindly contact bitdefender mobile support team directly by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)