Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Subscription

Options

I pay for a monthly subscription for Android.This month the app stopped working with the message that my subscription has expired. Why

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

@Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD - kindly check on the subscription.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

As far as i know, there is no monthly subscription for Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android.

There is available only 1-year subscribtion for that product.

Anyway, follow the steps provided by @mrmirakhur.

Regards.

• Hrvoje
    Options
  • Hrvoje
    Options

Something about the payment didn't go well, but it's okay now

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2022
    Options

I didn't realize there was a monthly BMS option, either.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Hrvoje

Pozdrav od Severna Makedonija, brate Hrvoje. :)

@Scott

He is from Croatia, so i guess he bought a license from BitNet, a Bitdefender Partner for Croatia.

Maybe Bitdefender partners offer different subscriptions apart from the Bitdefender global website.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Hrvoje ,

Can you check if the funds were debited successfully for the renewal? Upon checking your account, I can see that the subscription was indeed renewed, but even though the renewal orders appears as "charged", the amount is not displayed, hence the payment issue you have mentioned. Here's how it looks in the billing platform: Jul 9, 2022 - The customer's form of payment was successfully charged for HRK 0.00. This might be a display error, but to ensure the renewal is not invalidated afterwards, kindly check if the payment method was debited and if you encounter any difficulties, you can reach our Commercial Support Teams for further assistance, by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

It's true that some Bitdefender Partners can also provide monthly Mobile Security subscriptions.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hrvoje
    Options

Hi, it's all right. BMS is working. Thank you for your help.