Bitdefender Disables Hyper-V VM Internet Connection. Any Advice?

After re-installing Bitdefender Total Security (26.0.30.102), the Hypert-V VMs are no longer able to connect to Internet. Any advice? Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue,

create a log file on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

and

create a connectivity log file, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail:

with short description of the issue.

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log files you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue and find a solution to fix the issue.

Remember that the screenshot(s) and the log files will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue and finding a solution.

Regards.

• I have collected the required logged and screen capture but I'm unable to upload the files from the "Contact support" page.

1. I'm unable to attach more than 1 file. Both "Choose file" button overwrite the attach file.
    2. When submitting the required info, I'm getting a timeout because the "Verification ... I'm not a robot" times out

Let me know, how to submit the required info

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello again.

In that case, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat:

Tell them that you want to submit a ticket and that you have 2 (two) files to submit and their size exceeds 25 MB.

The Support Agent will provide you with an alternative upload location, where you can upload one (or two) file(s) larger than 25 MB.

Keep in mind that only technical support engineer can provide you the location with detailed explenation how to upload the file on that location.

Regards.