Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

USA Government New Update On Iranians Sanctions. Will Bitdefender Provide Its Products Again?

Options
Amir 957
edited January 2023 in General Topics

Hi.

Due to this article, USA gov has removed sanctions related to software companies to provide their products to Iranians.

Will Bitdefender provide its products again?

I guess @Alexandru_BD can explain this and discuss about this with Bitdefender legal team.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Amir,

Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with the Community!

You are correct, compliance with the export restriction is extremely important to our company, therefore as part of our ongoing efforts to comply with export control regulations, we have made the decision to withdraw our services from Iran at some point.

There are no updates from our side at the moment. However, given the nature of recent developments, I have forwarded your inquiry to our legal team, for an official statement regarding our position.

I hope things will change for the better.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers