dopo una scansione profonda, il problema non è stato risolto
come posso rimuovere questi pop-up/malware che si aprono in continuazione? grazie
Flexx Defender of the month mod
Check if below steps helps you in any way.
1) Restart PC in safe mode: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode-in-windows-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234
2) Open run command and run below command one by one:
temp ,delete all the files in the folder
%temp% ,delete all the files in folder
prefetch ,delete all the files in folder
3) Restart your PC in general mode by unticking the option that you selected to run the system in safe mode and then click apply.
4) Reset your browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3296214?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings
Microsoft Edge: https://malwaretips.com/blogs/reset-microsoft-edge/
5) Now, to be on a safer side, I would also advise you to run these portable scanners which do not require any installation
* Download and run Malwarebytes AdwCleaner: https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner
* ESET Online Scanner: https://download.eset.com/com/eset/tools/online_scanner/latest/esetonlinescanner.exe
* Download and run a scan with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool: https://devbuilds.s.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KVRT/latest/full/KVRT.exe .Make sure you checkmark System Memory, Startup Objects, Boot Sectors & System Drive before running a scan.
OMEN Laptop 15-en1037AX (Bitdefender Total Security) & Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Bitdefender Mobile Security)1