Nti Cd Maker Does Not Work With Bitdefender

NTI CD Maker does not work with BD. Opening NTI just starts the process in the background and nothing shows up.

Comments

• NTI CD Maker does not work with BD. Opening NTI just starts the process in the background and nothing shows up.

I have the same problem with NTI.

• I am not familiar with NTI CD Maker, but it sounds like a similar product to DVDFAB (copy program) that was being discussed in this topic. Try the test posted by DanyDan in post # 3 of that topic - disabling AVC & IDS (IDS may already be disabled as that is the default setting) and see if that fixes the problem.

If not, then follow the same requests from DanyDan in posts # 3 & 5 of that topic.

Regards,

• I tried everything and still NTI does not start. also task manager does not work, pressing Ctrl alt del does not shows the task manager and I cannot turn off the computer. I have to push the power button for 5 seconds to turn my computer off.

• Hi,

Please try to right click on the Taskbar and select 'Start Task Manager'. Let me know if the Task Manager opens.

Also provide me with the error message you receive when trying to start NTI (if any). Last but not least provide me with a download link and the version of the software you have trouble with.

Regards,

• Hi,

Please try to right click on the Taskbar and select 'Start Task Manager'. Let me know if the Task Manager opens.

Also provide me with the error message you receive when trying to start NTI (if any). Last but not least provide me with a download link and the version of the software you have trouble with.

Regards,

Hi DanyDan

I also have that problem , but i get the taskbar manager when i right click the bar , my OS is XP and it used to work just fine , just after a computer format i started having problem .

When i click the NTI icon , nothing happens , when i uninstall BitDefender everything works fine again until i reinstall BitDefender the i start having the problem again !!!!

P.S: My NTI is version 6.7.0.2911 and i have the original cd , it came with the computer when i bought it . Thanks

• lebouc66
    edited March 2011
    Hi DanyDan

I also have that problem , but i get the taskbar manager when i right click the bar , my OS is XP and it used to work just fine , just after a computer format i started having problem .

When i click the NTI icon , nothing happens , when i uninstall BitDefender everything works fine again until i reinstall BitDefender the i start having the problem again !!!!

P.S: My NTI is version 6.7.0.2911 and i have the original cd , it came with the computer when i bought it . Thanks

Hi Dan , i forgot to say that once i clicked the application icon thats not doing anything if i want to turn the computer off , it takes forever , i usually end up unplugging the thing !!!!

• Hello Lebouc,

Please provide me with:

- a download link for NTI 6.7.0.2911;

- a Support Tool log as explained below;

- the steps you take until the issue occur;

- any other information you may find useful related to the issue you are reporting.

[how to create SupportTool log file]

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

Regards,