Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender 2011 And Its Firewall Of

Options

Hi I use windows 7 and I get this message that my antivirus and firewall are down but when I check them they seem to work normally what does this mean?Please answer me this time.

Comments

• Math_Matei
    Options
    Hi I use windows 7 and I get this message that my antivirus and firewall are down but when I check them they seem to work normally what does this mean?Please answer me this time.

These are warning messages from the Action Center? You should not alarmed! If after restart the PC, the problem persists, please make a repair to Bitdefender antivirus (Start button / All Programs / BitDefender 2011 folder / Repair or Remove. Choose Repair and follow the steps listed)

Very important: make sure you do not have any security solution installed in your PC

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• No I didn't have anything else installed yet just windows and my graphic card and sennserely I don't think this is a such benign think cause I have other computer problems and since yesterday I had to format my C again and today I cant activate my serial number it says that the number is already used in a product other times it says that this is a number for different product.I'm frustrated a bit I must admit and this is a security program it should work better.I'm sorry but this is my opinion.

• Math_Matei
    Options
    No I didn't have anything else installed yet just windows and my graphic card and sennserely I don't think this is a such benign think cause I have other computer problems and since yesterday I had to format my C again and today I cant activate my serial number it says that the number is already used in a product other times it says that this is a number for different product.I'm frustrated a bit I must admit and this is a security program it should work better.I'm sorry but this is my opinion.

I will communicate your problem to someone from technical support to speed up solving your problem

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Hi John,

Please provide me with the license key in question via PM (Private Message). I will verify it and let you know ASAP.

Regards,