Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Interefres With My Internet Connection

Options

I use a Wi- MAx connection and recently installed Bit Defender Internet security, before installing my internet connection used to work just fine. After the installation however, it started to interfere with my connection. As soon a I would start my PC and go open a browser the internet would work fine for the first few minutes but then for some reason it would stop working. The browsers would just show "loading page" and then be stuck in the limbo. When i un- instaled Bit Defender the net became normal again. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this problem?? PS: i use XP SP2

Comments

• I use a Wi- MAx connection and recently installed Bit Defender Internet security, before installing my internet connection used to work just fine. After the installation however, it started to interfere with my connection. As soon a I would start my PC and go open a browser the internet would work fine for the first few minutes but then for some reason it would stop working. The browsers would just show "loading page" and then be stuck in the limbo. When i un- instaled Bit Defender the net became normal again. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this problem?? PS: i use XP SP2

i guess same is here

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=24931

:mellow:

• terzic
    Options
    I use a Wi- MAx connection and recently installed Bit Defender Internet security, before installing my internet connection used to work just fine. After the installation however, it started to interfere with my connection. As soon a I would start my PC and go open a browser the internet would work fine for the first few minutes but then for some reason it would stop working. The browsers would just show "loading page" and then be stuck in the limbo. When i un- instaled Bit Defender the net became normal again. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this problem?? PS: i use XP SP2

Sorry for my english I'm living in france and I've got the same problemes with my bit defender but I can't join anybody for help because no body replies on mail or phone. What can we do against bit defender ?

• Hello,

I will troubleshoot and discuss this with all three in this topic. Please do not open another one.

I have created tickets for all of you and sent instructions via email. As I do not have a Wi-Max connection I find it mandatory to troubleshoot the issue in a remote session. If you agree with the session please send me the requested details via email.

Ticket IDs:

ikhti: 201103061004321.

MiZoSpaDe: 201103061004389

mariza03: 201103061004397

Kind regards,

• Hello,

I will troubleshoot and discuss this with all three in this topic. Please do not open another one.

I have created tickets for all of you and sent instructions via email. As I do not have a Wi-Max connection I find it mandatory to troubleshoot the issue in a remote session. If you agree with the session please send me the requested details via email.

Ticket IDs:

ikhti: 201103061004321.

MiZoSpaDe: 201103061004389

mariza03: 201103061004397

Kind regards,

I wish i could, but I use my PC to work on the internet 24/7 and its essentially the bread and butter earner for my family. If i install bit defender and if it shuts down the net, I stop my self from earning, i can't possibly do that. I really would love to help, but i must apologize.

• Unknown
    edited March 2011
    Options

Hello,

As promised I came back with an update on this issue. We have found a fix for it however we are currently in tests with the new version of the affected driver. As soon as the tests will be completed with no issues, the fix will be available via the automatic update module.

ikhti: I would recommend you to first upgrade your Operating System by installing the Service Pack 3 for Windows XP until the fix will be released. Have you purchased BitDefender or using a trial version ? I can't locate any account associated with your email address nor any license key.